Finished Central Music School under Moscow State Conservatory, in class of
Vera Kameneva (Chistyakova) and Professor A. Pisarev in 2011.
Graduated in 2016 from Moscow State P.I.Tchaikovsky Conservatory in class of
Professor Elisso Virsaladze.
In the Academic year 2016-2017 Sergey is studying in Tel-Aviv in Buchmann-
Mehta School of Music TAU in class of Professor Arie Vardi.
Also Sergey is studying in the Lev Natochenny International Piano Institute in the
class of Professor Lev Natochenny.
• 1st Prize, “7th International “Competition ‘Dedication to F. Liszt’ ", Moscow, 2010.
• Diplomant and finalist of the Liszt Ferenc International Piano Competition Budapest, Hungary, 2011
• Best Internet Performer Award of “American Protege Internet Competition”,2011
• 3rd Prize, 8th “International Piano Competition”, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 2013
• 2nd Prize, Public Voting Prize of 60 Maria Canals International Piano Competition, Barcelona, Spain 2014
• Semi-finalist and Winner of the Henk de By Incentive Prize of the 10th Liszt International Piano Competition (Utrecht, Netherlands, 2014)
• Grand Prize and the overall winner of the “eMuse” Online Music Competition 2015 (Athens, Greece)
• Semi-finalist and winner of the The Chairman of the Board's Prize for the best performance of F.Liszt works of the 2016 Sydney International Piano Competition of Australia
• 2nd Prize, Public Voting Prize of Liszt Ferenc International Piano Competition, Budapest,Hungary, 2016
• Quarterfinalist of the 15th International Van Cliburn Piano Competition, Texas, USA 2017
Concert performances in greatest concert halls in Russia – in Bolshoy,Maliy and Rachmaninoff halls of Moscow Conservatory, in Tchaikovskiy Philarmonic Hall, Recital in Chamber Hall of Moscow Philarmonic, in Moscow International Performing Arts Center, in the Hall of Central House of Scientists , in the International Roerichs Center Hall in Moscow, in the International Scriabin Center . Solo performance in Carnegie Hall, New York, 2011, Cortot Hall Paris 2014, Palau de la Musica Catalana, L'Auditori (Barcelona 2014-2015), Palau de la Musica Valencia (2015) Performed a solo recital in Mariinsky-2 hall , Saint-Petersburg, Emerson Center,(Florida,USA) (2016),BOZAR Hall, Brussels (2016),Bass Performance Hall, Fort Worth, Texas (2017)
Performances with international distinguished orchestras:
“Musica Viva”(A. Rudin);
Russian National Orchestra (A. Sladkovsky);
Chamber Orchestra «Kremlin” (M. Rakhlevsky);
Georgian Chamber Orchestra Ingolstadt (L.Isakadze);
Moscow State Sympony Orchestra (Chief Conductor Pavel Kogan);
Szeged Sympony Orchestra (Hungary);
Budapest Symphony Orchestra of the Hungarian Radio;
Kazakhstan State Symphonic Orchestra;
Symphonic Orchestra of Kharkiv Philarmonic (Ukraine);
Lviv Virtuoses Chamber Orchestra (Ukraine);
Tchaikovskiy Symphony Orchestra (V.Fedoseev);
Orquestra Simfonica del Valles (Eduardo Portal);
“Philarmonie der Nationen” (Justus Frantz) Israel Sinfonietta Beer-Sheva
Malta Philarmonic Orchestra
Concert performances in: Israel, USA, Germany, Spain, Italy, Malta, San Marino, France, Austria, Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Hungary, South Korea, Japan, China, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Greece, Morocco, Australia.
Recorded first solo CD in 2008.
Recorded CD dedicated 200 years anniversary of F. Liszt in 2011.
Recorded CD with 24 etudes of Chopin in 2013.
Master Classes with:
Vladimir Krainev, Moscow 2005,2006
Van Cliburn at Moscow Conservatory, June 2011
Andrzej Jasinsky in Saint-Petersburg, Katowice 2013-2014
Boris Petrushanskiy, Moscow, 2013
Lesley Howard, Moscow, 2013, Ansbach,Germany, 2017
Klaus Hellwig, Fellbach, 2013
Pavel Gililov, Leipzig 2014
Arie Vardi, Leipzig 2014, Goslar 2015
Lee Kum Sing, Katowice 2014
Bernd Goetzke, Positano 2015
Andreas Schiff, Tel Aviv 2016
Boris Berman, Tel Aviv 2017
Albert Mamriev, Malta 2017
Yoheved Kaplinsky, Malta 2017
Massimiliano Ferrati, New York City, 2017
Jerome Rose, New York City, 2017